About Me

My photo
Hi! I am graduating this Spring with as AAS in Business Administration. I am so excited! I am hard worker and I look forward to continuing my education by going to Troy University. I also want to live on the beach one day!

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Self Esteem

A person's self esteem has a lot to do with the person's work ethics. The way people carry them self and their attitude at work is directly related to how they feel about them self. If someone feels bad about them self, they will not smile a lot or be very sociable.
This is a perfect example that what we say really does matter to others. We could say something that makes someone feel good or we could say something that deeply hurts someone.
We should all strive to be better people in what ever ways we need to improve. I know that this is one area that I need to improve in. I am striving every day to watch my words and my tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment