About Me

My photo
Hi! I am graduating this Spring with as AAS in Business Administration. I am so excited! I am hard worker and I look forward to continuing my education by going to Troy University. I also want to live on the beach one day!

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Leadership and Cooperation

Cooperation in very important in the workplace and it is vital to effective leadership. The employees and the managers have to cooperate with each other to achieve the goal of the business. In order to have leadership, there has to be followers that listen and cooperate with the leader to accomplish a common goal.
The way that a manager talks to and treats their employees decides whether the employees will be cooperative and productive. People want a leader and need one, but the qualities the leader possesses need to be strong, positive and consistent.
I think that work and life in general is a lot easier if we have a good attitude and cooperate with the people we work with. Stress from a bad work environment can cause anyone to be unhappy and not want to go to work or be productive while they are there. It is better to get along and help each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment