About Me

My photo
Hi! I am graduating this Spring with as AAS in Business Administration. I am so excited! I am hard worker and I look forward to continuing my education by going to Troy University. I also want to live on the beach one day!

Saturday, February 1, 2014

ATTENDANCE JENNIFER SIMMONS



Why Appearance is so important!

APPEARANCE
Your appearance can greatly affect your job. If you are not dressed properly and groomed well, then your boss could let you go due to your negative appearance. The way that we look to the customers, that we wait on, makes an impression of our company in that person's mind. This is usually a lasting impression and it decides if the customer will come back and be a repeat customer. This makes appearance very important to the employer and to everyone in the workplace.
E-mail etiquette is needed because the e-mail sent from a business needs to be professional, to the point and clear to the reader, and it should only contain information that is supposed to be sent and work related.
Five of the e-mail etiquette rules are:
1. Do not leave out the message thread.
2. Do not overuse the high priority option.
3. Do not overuse the reply to all option,
4. Do not use e-mail to discuss confidential information.
5. Make it personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment